Finally another blog entry. As I am in bed, being sick, I could not publish this guest post by Evita before, but I am feeling better again, so here you go. I hope you enjoy Evita´s post about traveling Europe.
Affordable Trip to the Heart of Europe
Europe is one of the seven continents in the world. There are some interesting and amazing places in Europe that everyone should visit. But before flying to your dream of Europe you should have a travel plan that includes accommodation, travel expenses and food expenses. In your Europe trip you should not miss some fascinating places like London, Rome, Italy, Paris, Berlin some other places.
London: In the United Kingdom, London is the largest metropolitan city. Every year 14 million visitors across the world are visiting London. The city is organised well with railways and airways. This city is known for its education, media, entertainment, tourism and arts. The most visited places in London are London eye, British museum, Towers of London, and National gallery.
Rome: It is known as eternal city of Europe. In Europe continent it is the third most visited city. This city is known for its traditions, magnificent parks, and culture. In this city there are many museums like Vatican museum, Capitoline museum and so on. The famous tourist spots in Rome are Pantheon, Capitoline hill, Colosseum, and Trevi fountain.
Switzerland: It is popularly known as paradise on earth. Even though it a small country, it attracts most of the visitors with its natural beauty, shiny glaceries, green hills, snow mountains, rich heritage and resorts. Famous tourist’s spots in Switzerland are Swiss national park, Tropical Alps, Jungfraujoch and Wengen-Murren.
Paris: This is also known as city of lights. It is also the third most visited place in Europe. The best landmarks of Paris are Eiffel tower, Notre Dame, and Latin Quarters.
Italy: It is the fifth most visited place in the world. The major contribution of the Italy’s economy is earned by tourism industries. This city is also known as city of Heritage. The biggest tourism spots in Italy are Venice, Naples, Milan, and Florence.
These are the biggest tourist’s spots of Europe. As I said earlier in order to fly to your favourite spots you should have a plan.
- The first thing you have to do is decide your destination. As Europe has this many visiting places search for the popular one. Search on internet for various travelling packages available. This will enable you to determine the exact package which suits both your requirements and budget.
- Give priority to that travelling mode which is comfortable to you. If you are planning a trip for longer duration then you can take the Eurail pass. This pass will save your money.
- As there are many important places in Europe the accommodation costs are also high. Get the help of a travelling agent to find the cheaper hotels.
- Get the information about the weather conditions and pack those clothes which are suitable to the environment.
- It is beneficial for you to make insurance before planning for a trip. There are different type of insurances available like travel insurance, payment protection insurance. These insurances will provide you some coverage against losses in the future.
About the Guest Author:
My name is Evita. I am a tech writer from UK. I am into Finance. At present I am focusing on ppi claims . Catch me @financeport